Executive recruitment, London UK
lucy@bennellassociates.com

Welcome

Success in executive recruitment is dependent on one thing and one thing alone; securing the right candidate. Bennell Associates works in close partnership with a select few clients to understand their culture and recruitment needs. We then work to identify and assess the correct candidate, evaluating, not only their technical and behavioural competence, but also understanding their career aspirations and personal circumstances. We never forget that each and every candidate experience reflects on our clients’ recruitment brand as well as our own reputation. Many clients are former candidates and all of our projects come via referrals from satisfied customers.

90% of the projects we transact are within the area of Procurement and Supply Chain with the other 10% either being highly technical one-off roles or programmes in related functions within organisations where we have a deep understanding of culture and strategy.

Lucy Bennell has experience of recruiting into almost every management discipline and has worked on projects covering UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands. Clients are generally international blue-chips, medium-sized organisations or smaller start-ups.


Latest news